Friday, August 5, 2016

BCP is Approved!




Not sure if he's saying they're just "okay" or if he's saying they are "good" but Dr M has approved the Kurvelo BCPs and so I am now officially all set!  We sit and wait for CD1 expected on Aug 13th and then I start BCPs for 30 days.

Deposit paid.
Flights are booked.
Accommodation is booked.
Medication is ready.

I can't shake the feeling that I am missing some crucial step!

My big fear is that we will get there and go to pay and my card will have some kind of fraud alert which causes it to decline payment.  Or (as the clinic has already warned us) there may be some kind of daily transaction limit that will cause it to decline. I guess the next steps should be more practical things...

- Bank card
- Phone roaming
- Ummm...

What am I forgetting?


No comments:

Post a Comment