Tuesday, August 12, 2014

All Aboard!




Let's get this train moving... we have some news from RE.  Protocol for our PGS cycles has just been released to my patient portal.  It looks like we'll be doing our baseline appointment on 8/18 and the plan is "Micro Ovidrel Down Reg" which I have never heard of, but I am excited to try it out and see what miracles it might produce for me.  Estimated retrieval week of 9/8.  I won't get my meds list until baseline appointment, and there is nothing about this type of protocol that I can find online.  Has anyone tried something similar?

As I've mentioned before the plan is to do 2 banking cycles for PGS and transfer any normal embryos that we may have come out of that.  If we don't have any "normal" embryos we move into Plan B which is donor eggs and because of all the first-round success with donor eggs I am seeing in blogland I am more and more excited about this which is tempering the amateur genealogist in me who is still mourning a little over the loss of a genetic child.

Toot!  Toot!*  Let's get rolling!!

*That's right... I just tooted...

ETA:  Prescription list is in hand.  More on this tomorrow... I have to actually do some work today.  Ugh...  

3 comments:

  1. All aboard! Wait, that sounds dirty. I just meant...let's get this train rolling. You know what I was going for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stoked for you, girl! Fingers and toes crossed and sending positive vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete