Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Just Killin' Killin' Time

What to do when your period shows up at last (okay, only a day late) and you've called in to the nurses line as instructed, but no one has called you back?



Well of course you distractedly avoid the enormous pile of work on your desk while you wait for that call...  So far today I have unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, done two loads of laundry, mopped the floors, watched the entire series of Does this Baby Make Me Look Fat, called RE front desk trying to schedule CD1 appointment myself - I can't, I have to wait for my nurse to call me, and lastly find a new blog template.

Not sure I like it.  It's very orange. It may not stay.



Next I am toying with the idea of hitting Netflix for a little Sherlock, Season 3 action...

No comments:

Post a Comment