Sunday, July 13, 2014

Transfer

Driving home. I'm sprawled out on the back seat while Mr R is blaring the grunge music we've been playing these embryos from the start.

We're SO glad we pushed for day 3! This morning our embies were one 8A and one 6A and one remained 2A and they're pretty sure he arrested over night but gave us the option to transfer anyway - they would normally leave him another day to see if he does anything before discarding. So as of right now I have three embies on board but chance of triplets just went WAY down. You know what is weird?  I don't make many eggs, and they don't all mature or fertilize but dammit they are all perfect, zero fragmentation embryos every time.


Bed has been set up. Snacks are ready and I have been a DVRing fool this week. I only slept like 2 hours last night so I am ready for bed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you went with your gut and insisted on a day 3. I hope the TWW goes by relatively peacefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the two week wait! Argh it sucks! Enjoy the time off your feet.

    ReplyDelete