Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Am I Insane?

Last cycle I was largely unaffected by the stims - aside from the daily headaches and one awful migrine, but we think this was the Lupron.  Other than that, and a little bloating, nothing.  And of the 17 follies I started with, I had only 3 develop, with one of those being a giant leap ahead of the others.

This time is different.  Different meds, different protocol and totally different reaction.  But I am a little concerned that this might all be in my head.  I'm still getting the daily Lupron headaches. But I swear I am feeling bubbling and twinging in my lower abdomen.  I am also...well here it is folks... I am super gassy, peeing constantly and super bloated, but continuously thirsty. Today my hips are hurting, like a LOT.  It's killing me not knowing what's going on in there.  I only had 11 antrals, which really isn't much compared with these ladies who have like 20-40 follies growing, so it's weird to me that I would have this strong of a reaction.  I am sure that this must be in my head. My E2 reading gives nothing away. 

CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW!  I need to see them.  I need to know what's going on in there.




No comments:

Post a Comment